Kaabo Canada is committed to distributing high quality products and we offer a one year warranty. You must be the original owner and have your proof of purchase or order number. The warranty protects you against manufacturing defects. Replacement parts are fully supported by our manufacturing center in Ningbo, China.
Please also take note of the weigh restrictions for your scooter and read the manual before using your scooter.
What does my warranty cover?
The warranty will cover manufacturing faults with the scooter. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The shipping costs to ship the product back to us and from us may not be covered. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss.
What does my warranty not cover?
- General wear and tear or any damage caused by misuse is not covered. The warranty covers you solely against manufacturing faults.
- Accidental or crash damage, abuse, miss-use, attempting tricks, water damage, neglect, exceeding the weight limit, changing settings or anything else that results in damage caused by the user is not covered by the warranty.
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
- Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories or installation of parts or accessories that were not intended for or compatible with the product
- Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals
Any modification to the scooter will void the warranty. The warranty will also be void if you are not the original owner. The warranty is non-transferable.
If you have a warranty claim, you will need to follow the below process:
- Contact our Customer Services team at email@example.com and a member of our team will send you a warranty claim form.
- You will need to fill out the claim form and email over photo’s/ videos of the issue along with a proof of purchase.
- The form will need to be returned to us via email and our representatives will guide you through this process.
- Our specialist technical team will determine the issue and defect based on the information that you have provided within your warranty claim form and they will require you to send back the original defective part/ items.
- Our team will examine the goods and if they confirm that it is defective or faulty (a warranty issue), your product will be fixed or replaced free of charge.
Please note that the range will vary and always depend on the persons weight, wind, average speed, incline and terrain. The max range advertised for our products is based on an average weight rider on a flat surface, no wind and a steady speed.
All of our scooters are adult scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 18 years of age. Most of our scooters have a weight limit of 120Kg.